Obtaining A Saskatchewan Marriage licence
• You will need to have purchased your licence at least 24 hours before the ceremony.
• It is only valid for 90 days!
• Both applicants must be present with 2 pieces of government issued ID (Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License, Citizenship or Permanent Resident card, and Treaty Card).
• They must be at least eighteen years of age.
• If either applicant cannot understand or speak English you must have a third party interpreter present.( They can not be related).
• If either applicant has been previously married, you must present the original or court certified copy of the certificate of divorce.
• If widowed, you must know the exact date and place of death of your former spouse, or provide the death certificate.
• These are valid for marriages being issued in Saskatchewan only.
• The price of the Licence is $60.00
• During the busy season we recommend you contact us to ensure we have licences in stock!
Appointed Marriage Licence Issuer in Saskatchewan
Mobile services available ($)
Contact Tammy Prost at 306.530.3841 / email@example.com
Tropical Escapes Destination Weddings & Travel Inc.