We are looking forward to assisting you with your wedding away in paradise! Please feel free to complete the questionnaire to start planning your special day today! >>> Destination Wedding Questionnaire
If you should encounter any issues with the form please email me us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email it out to you. Thank you!
Question to ask the Travel Agent and Destination Wedding Specialist
Section A: Experience as a travel agent and destination wedding planner
1. How many destination weddings have you booked ? 200+
2. How many years have you been a travel agent ? Since 2000
3. How many years have you been a destination wedding specialist ? Since 2000
4. What is the largest group booking you have handled? 85 passengers
5. What professional organizations are you affiliated with? I am a Certified Travel Consellor – CTC
6. What programs, training and certifications have you completed? Travel Institutes Destination wedding & honeymoon specialist course becoming a certified Destination Wedding Specialist and I am always updating training on destination resorts at some of the top recommended resorts such as Hard Rock Hotels WOW & IWOW Specialist, Palace Pro weddings, AM Resort Mater Agent, Karisma GIVC GIHAS, Melia Wedding Specialist, RIU Specialist. Paul Gauguin Pearl agent. Marriage License Issuer, Travel Insurance Issuer
7. How are your fees / commissions paid? I receive my commissions from the tour operators and suppliers.
8. Do you charge any fees to your clients (consultation, booking, etc…)? No fees.
Section B: Travel Finances
1. What payment options are available when booking travel? Credit card is the only form of payment that will be accepted to purchase and confirm your travel arrangements. Deposits to hold arrangements, final payments and partial payments on credit cards can be arrange.
2. Describe deposits and payment schedules for travel and wedding. In order to be booked and confirmed you will be required to place a non-refundable deposit that is determined by the supplier. Every supplier and resort may have different payment schedules. This will be determined when receiving the prices and confirming the details. Deposits and payments for the wedding will be determined from the resort.
3. What are the cancellation fee and schedule for the wedding? Every resort will have their own cancellation fees and schedules, this will be determined when receiving the wedding packages from the wedding coordinator.
4. What are the cancellation fee and schedule for the travel portion? Every supplier has their own cancellation fees and schedules, this will be determined when receiving the prices.
5. What travel insurance is available and who is the provider? As a licensed travel insurance seller in Saskatchewan we can offer Manulife Travel Insurance to protect yourself and your travel investment.
6. What other expensive should we be aware of? Passports, travel insurance, travel vaccinations, advance seats selections, baggage fees, departure taxes, exit and entry tourist cards, resort fees, tours and excursion.
Section C: Customer Satisfaction
1. What is your typical response time for emails and phone calls? Phone calls and email are usually responded to within the same day, during business hours.
2.What should travelers do if they have an after-hours emergency while traveling? First, Contact the emergency phone # that is supplied by the tour operator. If you need more assistance, then I am always available.to assist.
3. What information do you provide to your clients for their trip prior to departure (i.e., list of contact numbers for each vender, emergency numbers, etc…)? Contact numbers, destination details, tours and excursion options.
4. How do you go “above and beyond” for your clients? As a full-service Destination Wedding Specialist that dedicates full attention to my clients. I provide personal professional service. I have a commitment and passion to make sure that every bride and groom has their dream wedding and their guest have the perfect holiday experience. Ensuring a seamless, stress-free planning from the very first contact, thru-out the wedding and travel planning, during your travels and up till you return home.
We look forward to assisting you with your wedding away.
Tammy Prost – CDWS, CTC
email@example.com * www.tropicalescapes.ca